The festival is proud to offer three food courts throughout the fields. Enjoy lunches and snacks from one of more than 20 food vendors and take a load off under one of the dining tents, chat it up, share your indulgences, and leave room for sampling food and sundries from local businesses throughout the Quabbin region. Festival food vendors are committed to culinary creativity and local agriculture, and include community organizations that raise funds through this event. Each food vendor uses at least one, and often many locally grown, raised, or produced products. Many offer a taste of garlic in one way or another.
Beverages are free of high fructose corn syrup and no bottled water– water is provided free on site! All food vendors use biodegradable utensils and plates which are composted after the festival at Orange’s local Clearview Compost, generating fertile soil rather than filling landfills. Attend a workshop at the handcrafted bread oven in the food court, that produces baked goods for festival volunteers.
Come hungry and enjoy the feast and fellowship!
2014 Food Vendors:
- Bart’s Homemade Ice Cream, Greenfield MA: Garlic Ice Cream, Assorted Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt and Sorbets Including Local Peaches, Blueberries, and Maple Syrup
- Bohemian Kitchen, Orange MA: Hobo Stew, Spinach Quiche, Salad Greens with Creamy Garlic Dressing, Cornbread, and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Bueno y Sano, Amherst MA: Burritos: Chicken, Barbeque Chicken, Bean and Spinach with Garlic
- Chai Wallah, Guilford VT: Hot and Cold Organic, Fair Trade Chai
- Chase Hill Farm, Warwick MA
- Dean’s Beans, Orange MA: Organic and Fair Trade Coffee, Roasted in Orange
- Diemand Farm, Millers Falls MA: Barbecued Turkey Legs, Seltzers
- El Jardin Bakery, South Deerfield MA: Wood Fired Breads Incorporating Locally Grown Wheat, Granola, Pastries, Soups with Garlic Bread
- Girl Scouts of Greenfield MA
- Hattapon’s Thai Kitchen, Greenfield MA: Stir Fried Vegetable Yellow Curry with Garlic, Cucumber Salad, Chicken Satay with Garlicky Peanut Sauce, Banana Roles, Thai Iced Tea
- Harmony Hill Farm
- Hillside Pizza, Bernardston MA: Pizza Slices to Include; Cheese and Fresh Garlic, Margherita, Asiago Almond Pesto Onion Squash and Sage
- Kelly’s Cupcakes, Orange MA: Assorted Amazing Gourmet Cupcakes Including a Garlicky Variety
- The Kitchen Garden, Sunderland MA : Pork Tacos, Bean Tacos, Pico De Gallo, Guacamole, and Mexican Grilled Corn
- Lone Wolf Restaurant, Amherst MA: Butternut Squash Quesadilla, Salmon Cakes with Garlic Remoulade, and Tortilla Pizza
- CF Pals (sponsored by Millers River Cafe), Orange MA: Vegetarian Chili with Garlic, Pioneer Valley Vegetarian Wrap with Fresh Local Vegetables Hummus and Garlic, Bean and Corn Garlic Infused Salad
- The People’s Pint, Greenfield MA: Garlic Baked Beans, Garlic Infused Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Garlic Cole Slaw, Garlic Barbecue Sauce, Meatballs in Spicy Garlic Sauce, and Homemade Gingerale and Rootbeer
- Pomir Grill, Worcester MA: Afghanistan Cuisine Featuring Lamb, Chicken and Beef Kabobs, Vegetarian Specialties Featuring Local Vegetables, Salads with Coriander Chutney and Garlic Sauce, Served with Authentic Afghan Aromatic Rice and Afghan Bread
- Rachel’s Green and Super Smoothies, Orange MA: Non-Dairy Fruit and Greens Smoothies, Sourdough Bread with Pesto and Garden Tomato Slices, and Homemade Corn Bean Salsa and Chips
- Severance’s Maple, Northfield MA: Maple Cotton Candy, Maple Cream, Peanut Brittle and Other Local Maple Products
- Simple Gifts, North Amherst MA: Garlic Hot Dogs with Various Garlicky Relishes, and Homemade French Fries
- Sweetest Memories, Tyngsboro MA: Garlic Fudge and Cherries, Fudge Apples, and Assorted Baked Goods
We are no longer accepting applications for new vendors in 2014. However, if you are a vendor that provides a food variety that is not accounted for in our vendor list, let us know (by submitting a request below) as we would like to broaden the variety a bit more as time goes on. We want to give priority to businesses who most closely match our mission to provide local food and have interest and/or experience in sustainable food service. If this is you……………….
……………you can reach either Laura Pepper or Brendan O’Neil by submitting a request