Celebrate Your Body, Mind and Spirit
Our local North Quabbin region Healing Arts Practitioners are here to provide and promote alternative health care choices for you. Don’t miss this opportunity to sooth and nourish your body, mind and spirit. Our 2015 Healing Arts Practitioners are:
- Dianna Dapkins, Pure Pro Massage Products, Greenfield, MA – A variety of lotions and oils containing arnica extract she produces at her facility. Arnica is an anti-inflammatory which is used to relieve pain, muscle strain, and bruising.
- Heidi Hagan, Peaceful Moments Therapeutic Massage, Gardner, MA – Therapeutic Chair Massage and Biofreeze.
- Janet Masucci, Riverside Healing and Bodywork, Gill, MA – guided stretching and acupressure to help relax back, neck, and shoulder tension. And more: relaxation tools such as CDs and the “Acu-scarf” neck massager.
- Shunji Morimoto, Shiatsu Massage, Wendell, MA – traditional Japanese massage.
- Karen Traub, Karen Traub Integrative Acupressure Healing, Shutesbury, MA – Acupressure massage and energy healing.
- Michael Young, Royalston, MA – Raphaelite Work