Celebrate Your Body, Mind and Spirit
A big thank you to everyone who participated in the 2014 Festival.
The 2015 Festival will be held on September 26 and 27, 2015. We invite healing arts practitioners who work in the North Quabbin area to apply for 2015. Please fill out the form below to inquire about participating in the 2015 Festival. Spaces are limited and filled on a first-come first serve basis and priority is given to North Quabbin residents.
Our local North Quabbin region Healing Arts Practitioners are here to provide and promote alternative health care choices for you. Don’t miss this opportunity to sooth and nourish your body, mind and spirit. Our 2014 Healing Arts Practitioners were:
- One Love Circle at the Community Church, Orange, MA – meditation, centering prayer, yoga and more.
- Radical Self-Care Now, Katherine Golub, Greenfield, MA – life coaching and self-care classes.
- Riverside Healing and Bodywork, Janet Masucci, Gill, MA – integrative acupressure, positional therapy, Reiki.
- Shiatsu Massage, Shunji Morimoto, Wendell, MA – traditional Japanese massage.
- Michael Young, Royalston, Raphaelite Work
- Heidi Hagan, Gardner, Reflexology and Therapeutic Chair Massage