Celebrate Your Body, Mind and Spirit
We are planning the Healing Arts program for 2014. If you are interested in being part of this year’s festival, please use the form below to get in touch with the Healing Arts organizer. Take a moment to visit our home page and review the Mission Statement for the Festival. It will help you to understand the way in which vendors and healing artists participate in making the festival a success. Thanks for your interest!
The Festival Organizing Committee
Read on to learn about the healing arts at the 2013 Festival.
Our local North Quabbin region Healing Arts Practitioner’s are here to provide and promote alternative health care choices for you. Don’t miss this opportunity to sooth and nourish your body, mind and spirit. Our 2013 Healing Arts Practitioners are:
- Relearn Your Body with the The Alexander Technique , Alana Cox, Orange, MA
- Breema Healing Bodywork, Luc Bodin & Mara Bright, Wendell, MA
- Shiatsu Massage, Shunji Morimoto, Wendell, MA
- Therapeutic Chair Massage and Reflexology, Heidi Hagan, Gardner, MA
- Integrative Acupressure Seated Bodywork, Janet Masucci, Gill, MA
- Certified Raphaelite Worker, Michael Young, Royalston, MA