Allium (that’s latin for garlic) antics include:
- Garlic and Egg Toss
- Garlic Sack Race
- Tug of Garlic…And, do not miss the famous Raw Garlic Eating Contest led by gamesmaster for 15 years running Josh Habib on Saturday! See if you can eat over 30 cloves like the winners… or at least try one then cheer them on and enjoy the antics.
Check back in July for details on the many art and nature activities that will be happening all weekend at this this family friendly festival. Past activities have included:
- Woodworking with The Village School
- Hoola Hooping with Alotta Hoopla
- Flat Rock Disc Golf
- Raven’s Treehouse Intertribal Crafting
- Horse-drawn hayrides leaving from the top of the hill beyond the Food Court (we are deeply saddened by the loss of Ken Hubbard, and honored his family will continue his tradition of festival hayrides)
Plus lots of on-going demos at artist and agriculture booths that are great for all ages.