Each year, the agricultural exhibitors at the festival offer amazing, locally grown and produced products that celebrate the plentiful bounty of the North Quabbin and surrounding regions. Through on-going demonstrations and workshops you’ll learn to grow your own garlic, make herbal products, grow mushrooms, relish in roasting chiles, or promote pollinators. Celebrate this feast of the land, honor the good work of farmers, and rejoice in the harvest season.
If you are a current exhibitor, applications for the 2020 festival go out in Mid March. If you are inquiring newly, we prioritize farmers who both live in or very near the North Quabbin, and who may have something not already represented by other farm/food product exhibitors the festival. Feel free to call 978-544-7564 if this is true for you and you want to talk more.
Below are the wonderful farmers and farm products that filled the fields at the 2019 festival! You may find some of them at area farmers markets and other events, so do enjoy their websites and support local food and farms year-round!
- Balky Farm, Northfield MA: sheepskins and goat hides, wool felted items, rovings, yarn, meat, preserves, wreathes
- Birch Moon Farm and Farmshoes, Shutesbury MA: herbal body care, custom shoes
- Bug Hill Farm, Ashfield MA: fruit shrubs, black current cordial, chutney, conserves
- Clearview Compost, Orange: compost education and small bags of compost
- Clearview Farm Garlic, special guests featuring softneck varieties!
- Dancing Bear Farm, Leyden, figs and fig trees, garlic, veggies
- Dr. Bessette Naturals, Ware MA: handmade soaps and skin products
- Foxtrot Farm, Shelburne Falls MA: fresh and dried herbs, teas, bouquets, salves
- Grass Hill Alpacas, Haydenville MA: knitted alpaca products
- Hettie Belle Farm, Warwick MA: grass-fed, organic meat and poultry CSA
- Jay’s Wicked, Ware MA: BBQ Sauces, hot sauces, cider tonic and spice blends
- Just Roots, Greenfield MA: fall produce, bike powered root washer, and more.
- Kitchen Garden Farm, Sunderland MA: Garlic, root/fall veggies, sriracha, salsa
- Little White Goat Dairy, Orange MA: does not have a booth this year, but these festival co-organizers and neighbors have a great nearby farmstand!
- Maple Mama Beverages, Wendell MA: Bottled Craft Maple Spritzers
- Montague Chili Roasters, Montague MA: on-site green chile roasting
- New England Wild Edibles, fresh and dried mushrooms, jerk seasonings
- New Salem Preserves, New Salem MA: Apples, preserves, and cider
- Niemi’s Apiary, Athol MA: Honey, beeswax candles, beekeeper’s handcream
- Old Friends Farm, Amherst MA: ginger, turmeric, garlic, veggies, shaved ice sodas
- Popple Camp Alpaca Farm, Phillipston MA: Alpaca knitted products
- Real Pickles, Greenfield MA: Raw, local naturally fermented pickles and krauts, pickle pops
- Sawmill Site Farm Horseradish, S. Deerfield: Variety of horseradish products
- Seeds of Solidarity Farm, Orange MA: Assortment of garlic for planting, garlic braids, fall veggies, handcrafted meditation benches, rustic furniture.
- Senny’s Sweets, Wendell MA: carmel and maple syrup apples, maple syrup lollipops, maple syrup!
- Sweetwater Farm, Petersham MA: Produce and seeds
- Sweet Birch Herbals, Montague MA: teas, tinctures, salves, and Full Moon Ghee
- White Buffalo Herbs, Warwick MA: Handmade organic herbals, teas, and aromatherapy products
- Woodcock Farm, Belchertown MA: fleece, roving, yarn and hand-knitted and woven products
Don’t miss: Horse-drawn Hayrides with Brian Hubbard!
Many exhibitors sample their products and do on-going and scheduled demonstrations throughout the weekend.