Each year, the agricultural exhibitors at the festival offer amazing, locally grown and produced products that celebrate the plentiful bounty of the North Quabbin and surrounding regions. Through on-going demonstrations and workshops you’ll learn to grow your own garlic, press cider, make an herbal tincture, learn to grow mushrooms, relish in roasting chiles, or promote pollinators. Celebrate this feast of the land, honor the good work of farmers, and rejoice in the harvest season.
We are excited to share an amazing group of Farm and Farm Product Vendors! Please learn more about these wonderful exhibitors by visiting their website. Buy local! Our application period for 2018 is closed and we are full with great folks!
- Balky Farm, Northfield MA: Quilts and blankets, wool felted items, rovings, yarn, meat, preserves
- Cooleyville Farm, New Salem: Maple syrup, produce and garlic
- Clearview Compost, Orange: compost education and small bags of compost
- Clearview Garlic, special guests featuring softneck varieties!
- Dancing Bear Farm, Leyden MA: Garlic, produce, figs and fig trees
- Dr. Bessette Naturals, Ware MA: handmade soaps and skin products
- Forster Alpaca
- Fungially, Hadley MA: fresh and dried mushrooms and spawn
- Jay’s Wicked, Ware MA: BBQ Sauces, hot sauces, cider tonic and spice blends
- Kitchen Garden Farm, Sunderland MA: Garlic, root and fall veggies, sriracha
- Little White Goat Dairy, Orange MA: does not have a booth this year, but these festival co-organizers and neighbors have a great nearby farmstand!
- Local Maple Granola
- Maple Mama Beverages, Wendell MA: Bottled Craft Maple Spritzers
- Montague Chili Roasters, Montague MA: on-site green chile roasting
- New Salem Preserves, New Salem MA: Apples, preserves, and cider
- Niemi’s Apiary, Athol MA: Honey, beeswax candles, beekeeper’s handcream
- Old Friends Farm, Amherst MA: ginger, turmeric, garlic and shaved ice sodas
- Popple Camp Alpaca Farm, Phillipston MA: Alpaca knitted products
- Real Pickles, Greenfield MA: Raw, local naturally fermented pickles and krauts
- Sawmill Site Farm Horseradish, S. Deerfield: Variety of horseradish products
- Seeds of Solidarity Farm, Orange MA: Great assortment of garlic for planting, garlic braids, fall veggies, handcrafted meditation benches, rustic furniture, and mandala tee shirts, cards and prints.
- Senny’s Sweets, Wendell MA: carmel and maple syrup apples, maple syrup lollipops, maple syrup!
- Sweet Birch Herbals, Montague MA: teas, elixirs, and Full Moon Ghee
- Walnut Kitchen Homestead, Orange MA: Lamb, goat, chicken, lard, eggs, turkcy
- White Buffalo Herbs, Warwick MA: Handmade organic herbals, teas, and aromatherapy products
- White Oak Timber Framers, New Salem
- Woodcock Farm, Belchertown MA: fleece, roving, yarn and hand-knitted and woven products
Don’t miss: Horse-drawn Hayrides with Brian Hubbard!
Many exhibitors sample their products and do on-going and scheduled demonstrations throughout the weekend.