The agricultural vendors at the festival offer amazing, locally grown and produced products that celebrate the bounty of the North Quabbin and surrounding regions. Through on-going demonstrations and workshops you’ll learn to grow your own garlic, press cider, make an herbal tincture, learn to grow mushrooms, relish in roasting chiles, or promote pollinators. Celebrate this feast of the land, honor the good work of farmers, and rejoice in the harvest season.
Our 2016 farmers and farm product exhibitors are listed below. Please learn more about these wonderful exhibitors by visiting their website. Buy local and think ahead to your holiday giving too!
- Balky Farm, Northfield MA: Quilts, sheepskin, wool felted items, rovings, yarn, meat, preserves
- Birch Moon Farm, Shutesbury MA: Herbal teas and body care
- Chase Hill Farm, Warwick MA: Organic cheeses including garlic cheese
- Cooleyville Farm, New Salem: Maple syrup, produce and garlic
- Clearview Compost, Orange: compost education
- Dancing Bear Farm, Leyden MA: Garlic, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and plants
- The Farmstead, Leverett MA: Cedar garden accessories, perennials, dried flowers
- Fungially, Hadley MA: fresh and dried mushrooms and products
- Hettie Belle Farm, Warwick MA: grassfed meat and poulty, CSA meat shares
- Jumping Mouse Farm, Petersham: vegetables, herbal products
- The Kitchen Garden, Sunderland MA: Garlic, root and fall veggies, herbs
- Little White Goat Dairy, Orange MA: Raw goat milk products and pastured meat
- Maple Mama Beverages, Wendell MA: Bottled Maple Spritzers
- MA chapter of the American Chestnut Foundation
- MA Working Steer 4-H Club, Steer demos each day
- Montague Chili Roasters, Montague MA: on-site green chile roasting
- New Salem Preserves, New Salem MA: Apples, preserves, and cider
- Niemi’s Apiary, Athol MA: Honey, beeswax candles, beekeeper’s handcream
- Old Friends Farm, Amherst MA: ginger, tumeric, garlic and misc produce
- Pollinators Welcome, Turners Falls, MA
- Popple Camp Alpaca Farm, Phillipston MA: Alpaca knitted products
- Real Pickles, Greenfield MA: Raw, local organic naturally fermented pickles
- Sawmill Site Farm Horseradish: Horseradish products
- Seeds of Solidarity Farm, Orange MA: Great assortment of garlic for planting, garlic braids, fall veggies, handcrafted cedar meditation benches!
- Stockbridge Farm, South Deerfield MA: Lavender and Herbal products, garlic salt and pepper
- Sweet Birch Herbals, Haydenville, MA: wild food, preserves, freshly foraged delights, wildcrafted teas and tinctures
- White Buffalo Herbs, Warwick MA: Handmade organic herbals, teas, and aromatherapy products
- White Oak Timber Framers, New Salem
- Woodcock Farm, Belchertown MA: fleece, roving, yarn and hand-knitted and woven products
- Yard Birds Farm and Apiary, Montague MA: honey, comb, beeswax products, educational info on beekeeping, beeswax boot oil.
Don’t miss: Horse-drawn Hayrides with Brian Hubbard!
Check out the new Portal to the Future in Festival North End/Renewable Energy Area with an agricultural skills tent for growing ideas!
Many exhibitors sample their products and do on-going and scheduled demonstrations throughout the weekend.