The 2020 festival will be held on October 3 and 4. If you are interested in being a food vendor for the 2020 festival, please read the details below before filling in the form and pressing Submit.
The festival is proud to offer incredible food in three upper food courts and the north field. Enjoy lunches and snacks from one of more than 20 food vendors and take a load off under one of the dining tents, chat it up, share your indulgences, and leave room for sampling food and sundries from local businesses throughout the Quabbin region. Festival food vendors are committed to culinary creativity and local agriculture, and include community organizations that raise funds through this event. Each food vendor uses at least one, and often many locally grown, raised, or produced products. Many offer a taste of garlic in one way or another.
Beverages are free of high fructose corn syrup and no bottled water — water is provided free on site! All food vendors use biodegradable utensils and plates which are composted after the festival at Orange’s local Clearview Compost, generating fertile soil rather than filling landfills. Attend a workshop at the handcrafted bread oven in the food court, that produces baked goods for festival volunteers. Come hungry and enjoy the feast and fellowship!
Our 2019 Food Vendors were:
- All Things Maple, Shelburne, MA: Fried dough with maple cream made from his own maple syrup.
- Bart’s Homemade Ice Cream, Greenfield MA: Garlic Ice Cream, Assorted Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt and Sorbets Including Local Peaches, Blueberries, and Maple Syrup
- Bueno y Sano, Amherst MA: Burritos: Chicken, Barbeque Chicken, Bean and Spinach with Garlic
- Chase Hill Farm, Warwick, MA: Garlic Cheeseburgers, Garlic Cheese Grilled Sandwiches, Katalyst Kombucha
- Dean’s Beans, Orange MA: Organic and Fair Trade Coffee, Roasted in Orange
- Diemand Farm, Millers Falls MA: Garlic Cheddar Turkey Burgers, Turkey Legs, Smoked Garlic Ribs, Baked Potatoes with Butter and Sour Cream, BBQ Pulled Turkey Sandwiches (Cole Slaw and Rolls), Quinoa Black Beans, Roasted Garlic, Olive Oil Bread
- Girls Club of Greenfield MA, Penguin frozen cheesecake on a stick
- Hattapon’s Thai Kitchen, Greenfield MA: Stir Fried Vegetable Yellow Curry with Garlic, Cucumber Salad, Chicken Satay with Garlicky Peanut Sauce, Banana Rolls, Thai Iced Tea
- Lily Pad Restaurant, Hadley MA: Vietnamese sandwiches including BBQ Pork, Grilled Pork Sausage, and Beef Teriyaki, Vegetarian. Vietnamese Yogurt
- Lone Wolf Restaurant, Amherst MA: Butternut Squash Quesadilla, Salmon Cakes with Garlic Remoulade, and Tortilla Pizza
- The People’s Pint, Greenfield MA: Garlic Baked Beans, Garlic Infused Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Garlic Cole Slaw, Garlic Barbecue Sauce, Meatballs in Spicy Garlic Sauce, and Homemade Gingerale and Rootbeer
- Quabbin Harvest Food Coop, Orange, MA: Hot and Iced Chai with dairy and non-dairy options available
- Rachel’s Everlastings, Orange MA: Fruit and greens super smoothies. Tomato hot shots. Turkey pot pie with roasted garlic. Hot and Sour soup. Ginger tea
- Santo Taco, Wendell, MA: Al Pastor – Slowly cooked, marinated Pork with Dried Chilies, Garlic, Spices, and Pineapple – served as a Taco or a Sandwich. Vegan option made with Tempeh. Green Salsa with Avocado, Red Salsa with extra Garlic. Cold Brew Coffee, Homemade Lemonade
- Severance’s Maple Products, Northfield MA: Maple cotton candy, maple syrup, maple candies, maple lemonade, and other maple products
- Shree’s Kitchen, Keene, NH: Indian curries- chicken tikka curry, chicken cooked with garlic, ginger, and spices. Saag Paneer, spinach in creamy garlic sauce with Indian cheese. Dosas, rice and lentil crepes with spiced potatoes or stir fry chicken. Vegetarian Samosas. Will also serve Chai
- Simple Gifts Farm, North Amherst MA: Garlic Hot Dogs with Various Garlicky Relishes, and Homemade French Fries