The festival is proud to offer incredible food in three upper food courts and the main field. Enjoy lunches and snacks from fabulous food vendors and take a load off under one of the dining tents, chat it up, share your indulgences, and leave room for sampling food and sundries from local businesses throughout the Quabbin region. Festival food vendors are committed to culinary creativity and local agriculture, and include community organizations that raise funds through this event. Each food vendor uses at least one, and often many locally grown, raised, or produced products. Many offer a taste of garlic in one way or another.
Beverages at the festival are free of high fructose corn syrup and there is no bottled water — water is provided free on site! All food vendors use biodegradable utensils and plates which are composted after the festival at Orange’s local Clearview Compost, generating fertile soil rather than filling landfills. Attend a workshop at the handcrafted bread oven in the food court, that produces baked goods for festival volunteers. Come hungry and enjoy the feast and fellowship!
Our 2022 Food Vendors are preparing some fabulous and garlic featured food for you! Many of them have stories to tell.
- All Things Maple, Greenfield MA: Fried Dough with Maple Cream
- Bueno y Sano, Amherst MA: Burritos: Chicken, Barbeque Chicken, Bean and Spinach with Garlic. They are celebrating 25 years.
- Batch Ice Cream: We are happy to welcome this family business and their delicious ice cream to the festival for their first time! Find them in the Portal to the Future area.
- Chase Hill Farm, Warwick, MA: Garlic Cheeseburgers, Garlic Cheese Grilled Sandwiches, Katalyst Kombucha. Visit the farm, now owned by Ben and Laura Wells-Tolley.
- Dean’s Beans, Orange MA: Organic and Fair Trade Coffee, Roasted in Orange. They are seekers of change.
- Diemand Farm, Millers Falls MA: Garlic Cheddar Turkey Burgers, Turkey Legs, Smoked Garlic Ribs, Baked Potatoes with Butter and Sour Cream, BBQ Pulled Turkey Sandwiches (Cole Slaw and Rolls), Quinoa Black Beans, Roasted Garlic, Olive Oil Bread
- Quabbin Harvest Food Coop, Orange, MA: Hot and Iced Chai with dairy and non-dairy options available
- Rachel’s Everlastings, Orange MA: Fruit and greens super smoothies. Tomato hot shots. Turkey pot pie with roasted garlic. Hot and Sour soup. Ginger tea
- Santo Taco, Wendell, MA: Al Pastor – Tacos, pork, veggie or chicken option. Elote/grilled corn on the cob, Mexican hot chocoloate and agua fresca.
- Seeds of Solidarity, Orange MA will have garlic bread available in their grand garlic tent where you can also find the mighty bulb to plant and grow.
- Severance’s Maple Products, Northfield MA: Maple cotton candy, maple syrup, maple candies, maple lemonade, and other maple products
- Shree’s Kitchen, Keene, NH: Garlic chicken tikka masala, Garlic infused chicken curry with Indian lentils, Garlic saag paneer, Butternut squash with lentils (vegan) plus samosa, basmati rice, garlic naan, mango lassi and mango lemonade.
- Simple Gifts Farm, North Amherst MA: Garlic Hot Dogs with Various Garlicky Relishes, and Homemade French Fries. Learn how they got started.