The festival is proud to offer incredible food in three upper food courts and the north field. Enjoy lunches and snacks from one of more than 20 food vendors and take a load off under one of the dining tents, chat it up, share your indulgences, and leave room for sampling food and sundries from local businesses throughout the Quabbin region. Festival food vendors are committed to culinary creativity and local agriculture, and include community organizations that raise funds through this event. Each food vendor uses at least one, and often many locally grown, raised, or produced products. Many offer a taste of garlic in one way or another.
If you are interested in being a food vendor for the 2017 Festival, please fill in the form below and click Submit.
Beverages are free of high fructose corn syrup and no bottled water — water is provided free on site! All food vendors use biodegradable utensils and plates which are composted after the festival at Orange’s local Clearview Compost, generating fertile soil rather than filling landfills. Attend a workshop at the handcrafted bread oven in the food court, that produces baked goods for festival volunteers.
Come hungry and enjoy the feast and fellowship!
2016 Food Vendors:
- Bart’s Homemade Ice Cream, Greenfield MA: Garlic Ice Cream, Assorted Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt and Sorbets Including Local Peaches, Blueberries, and Maple Syrup
- Bueno y Sano, Amherst MA: Burritos: Chicken, Barbeque Chicken, Bean and Spinach with Garlic
- Chase Hill Farm, Warwick MA: Garlic Cheeseburgers made with our own Organic 100% Grassfed Beef and Garlic Cheese topped with Seeds of Solidarity greens and served on organic whole wheat buns and Garlic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dean’s Beans, Orange MA: Organic and Fair Trade Coffee, Roasted in Orange
- Diemand Farm, Millers Falls MA: Barbecued Turkey Legs, BBQ Pulled Turkey Sandwiches, Turkey Jerky, and Seltzers
- Girls Club of Greenfield MA, Penguin frozen cheesecake on a stick
- Hattapon’s Thai Kitchen, Greenfield MA: Stir Fried Vegetable Yellow Curry with Garlic, Cucumber Salad, Chicken Satay with Garlicky Peanut Sauce, Banana Roles, Thai Iced Tea
- Hillside Pizza, Bernardston MA: Pizza Slices to Include; Cheese and Fresh Garlic, Margherita, Asiago Almond Pesto Onion Squash and Sage
- Kailash Kitchen, Shelburne Falls: Tibetan Dumplings, Naturally Fermented Veggies, and Iced Green Tea
- Lily Pad, Hadley MA: Vietnamese Sandwiches
- Lone Wolf Restaurant, Amherst MA: Butternut Squash Quesadilla, Salmon Cakes with Garlic Remoulade, and Tortilla Pizza
- Millers River Cafe, Orange MA: Vegetarian Garlic Chili, Local veggie sandwiches
- The People’s Pint, Greenfield MA: Garlic Baked Beans, Garlic Infused Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Garlic Cole Slaw, Garlic Barbecue Sauce, Meatballs in Spicy Garlic Sauce, and Homemade Gingerale and Rootbeer
- Peng Yew Catering, Pad Thai and Chocolate Pot de Creme
- Quabbin Harvest Coop, Orange, MA: Chai and other tea, hot and iced
- Rachel’s Green and Super Smoothies, Orange MA: Non-Dairy Fruit and Greens Smoothies, Sourdough Bread with Pesto and Garden Tomato Slices, and Homemade Corn Bean Salsa and Chips
- Seeds of Solidarity, Orange, MA: Garlic bread, Pesto-heirloom tomato sandwiches, and farm-fresh salad with maple garlic vinaigrette. Proceeds support their SOL Garden youth program.
- Severance’s Maple, Northfield MA: Maple Cotton Candy, Maple Cream, Peanut Brittle and Other Local Maple Products
- Simple Gifts, North Amherst MA: Garlic Hot Dogs with Various Garlicky Relishes, and Homemade French Fries
- Sweetest Memories, Tyngsboro MA: Garlic Fudge and Cherries, Fudge Apples, and Assorted Baked Goods
- Wheelhouse Farm Truck: Amherst, MA: Arepa style pocket sandwiches with local meat and vegetable filling including a poached garlic and goat cheese option. Seasonal local fried vegetables. House made mint lemonade.