The 25th annual Festival will be held on September 30 and October 1, 2023. We’ve got your favorites, plus some new vendors this year so come hungry! Read on for the line-up. We look forward to sharing a local and garlicky meal with you soon! (We are no longer accepting applications for food vendors for the 2023 festival.)
The festival is proud to offer incredible food in three upper food courts and the main field. Enjoy lunches and snacks from fabulous food vendors and take a load off under one of the dining tents, chat it up, share your indulgences, and leave room for sampling food and sundries from local businesses throughout the Quabbin region. Festival food vendors are committed to culinary creativity and local agriculture, and include community organizations that raise funds through this event. Each food vendor uses at least one, and often many locally grown, raised, or produced products as well as garlic!
Beverages at the festival are free of high fructose corn syrup and there is no bottled water — water is provided free on site! All food vendors use compostable utensils and plates which go to Orange’s local Clearview Compost, generating fertile soil rather than filling landfills. A handcrafted bread oven in the food court, produces baked goods for festival volunteers. And food lovers should attend a demo in the chef tent!
Here is the line up of 2023 Food Vendors! They are preparing some fabulous, local, garlic featured food for you!
- All Things Maple, Greenfield MA: Fried Dough with Maple Cream
- Bueno y Sano, Amherst MA: Burritos: Chicken, Bean and Spinach burritos and bowls with grilled garlic.
- Batch Ice Cream: This family business will have 13 flavors of hard scooped, including one featuring garlic! Find them in the Portal to the Future area.
- Chase Hill Farm, Warwick, MA: Garlic Cheeseburgers, Garlic Cheese Grilled Sandwiches, Garlic-y pulled pork and their own artisan cheeses. Visit the farm.
- Dean’s Beans, Orange MA: Organic and Fair Trade Coffee, Roasted in Orange. They are seekers of change.
- Diemand Farm, Millers Falls MA: Garlic Turkey Burgers, Turkey Legs, Baked Potatoes with garlic butter BBQ Pulled Turkey Sandwiches, and a veggie option too!
- Franklin Community Co-op, Greenfield MA: Iced tea, lemonade, baked goods including garlic biscotti
- Hearthstone Artisan Bakery, Shutesbury, MA: Wood-fired pizzas and slices using local wheat, toppings including veggie with roasted garlic and pesto.
- Mohawk Falafel and Shawarma, Greenfield MA: Falafel, chicken and lamb shawarma sandwiches, hummus, baba ghanouj, fattoush, toum, garlic in everything.
- Mycoterra Farm, South Deerfield, MA: Salads and veggie dishes featuring their farm grown mushrooms and local produce
- Quabbin Harvest Food Coop, Orange, MA: House made Hot and Iced Chai with dairy and non-dairy options available, cookies including garlic chocolate chip!
- Rachel’s Everlastings, Orange MA: Fruit and greens super smoothies. Tomato hot shots. Turkey pot pie with roasted garlic. Ginger tea
- Seeds of Solidarity, Orange MA will have garlic bread available in their grand garlic tent from 12-2 each day, where you can also find the mighty bulb to plant and grow.
- Severance’s Maple Products, Northfield MA: Maple cotton candy, maple syrup, maple candies, maple lemonade, and other maple products
- Shree’s Kitchen, Keene, NH: Garlic chicken tikka masala, Garlic cauliflower vegetables, vegan curry, plus samosa, basmati rice, garlic naan, and mango lassi
- Simple Gifts Farm, North Amherst MA: Local pork hot dogs with garlicky relishes, and homegrown organic French Fries. Learn how they got started.
- Thai Place, South Hadley MA: Bacon Garlic Crab Rangoon, Crazy Garlic Fries, Garlic Pad Thai, Garlic Spicy Noodles, Larb Salad
- Vibesman Jerk Shack, Montague, MA: Coconut Rice and Peas, Vegan Garlic and Shiitake Curry, Jerk Chicken, Jerk Fish, Corn on the cob with our own spice mix. Many vegan, gluten, and nut-free options.