Celebrate Your Body, Mind and Spirit
Applications for Healing Arts Practitioners for the 2017 Festival will be are now available.
The 2017 Festival will take place on September 23 and 24, rain or shine. If you would like to be a Healing Arts exhibitor please download the 2017 Healing Arts Application, fill it in and send it and your booth payment to the organizer. Please read the information in this application carefully as changes have been made in the payment process and the way in which exhibitors sign up for festival participation.
Please use the form below to get in touch with Janet, the Organizer, with any questions or comments. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to seeing you at this year’s festival!
Our local North Quabbin region Healing Arts Practitioners are here to provide and promote alternative health care choices for you. Don’t miss this opportunity to sooth and nourish your body, mind and spirit.
Our 2016 Healing Arts Practitioners were:
- Dianna Dapkins, Pure Pro Massage Products, Greenfield, MA – Arnica extracts and pain relieving products.
- Heidi Hagan, LCMT, Peaceful Moments Therapeutic Massage, Templeton, MA – Massage therapy, chair massage, and foot reflexology.
- Janet Masucci, Riverside Healing and Bodywork, Gill, MA – Integrative Acupressure and Integrative Positional Therapy. Two workshops will be held in the booth:
- Saturday 10:45 – 11:30, Give Your Feet a Treat – Take off your shoes and learn some tips for relaxing your feet and whole body healing
- Sunday 10:45 – 11:30, Neck and Shoulder Muscles – Simple, easy self-care techniques to relax the muscles of the neck and shoulders.
- Stephanie Mitchell, Life Energy Yoga, Athol, MA- Korean practice of healing from the inside out focusing on the brain and its functions. Tapping, meridian stretching and meditation to help people heal themselves and their communities. A demonstration will be held in the booth:
- Saturday 2:00 – 3:00, Introduction to Life Energy Yoga – Demonstration will include 5 – 10 minutes of full body tapping, 5 – 10 minutes of meridian stretching, and 5 – 10 minutes of energy meditation.
- Shunji Morimoto, Shiatsu Massage, Wendell, MA – Massage based on Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Karen Traub, Karen Traub Integrative Acupressure Healing, Shutesbury, MA – Combines 5 Element principles and the meridian system of acupuncture with the muscle release of massage.
- Michael Young, Idealife, Royalston, MA – Hands-on energy balancing with some talk therapy. A talk will b e held at the booth:
- Sunday 2:00, Whole-Person-Healing – There are five aspects of each person that need to be brought into balance for healing to take place. Besides the physical body, this includes our emotions, the mind, our relationships, and our spirituality. This talk will touch on their connections.