Celebrate Your Body, Mind and Spirit
Our local North Quabbin region Healing Arts Practitioners are here to provide and promote alternative health care choices for you. Don’t miss this opportunity to sooth and nourish your body, mind and spirit.
Join us in 2018 on September 29th and 30th. Applications for Healing Arts exhibitors are now available and must be submitted by May 1.
Use the form below to get in touch with Janet, the Organizer, with any questions or comments.
Our 2017 Healing Arts Practitioners were:
- Dianna Dapkins, Pure Pro Massage Products, Greenfield, MA – Arnica extracts and pain relieving products.
- Heidi Hagan, LCMT, Peaceful Moments Therapeutic Massage, Templeton, MA – Massage therapy, chair massage, and foot reflexology.
- Janet Masucci, Riverside Healing and Bodywork, Gill, MA – Integrative Acupressure and Integrative Positional Therapy.
- Stephanie Mitchell, Life Energy Yoga, Athol, MA- Southern Korean style yoga consists of tapping, meridian stretching, deep breathing, relaxation and meditation.
- Shunji Morimoto, Shiatsu Massage, Wendell, MA – Massage based on Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Karen Traub, Karen Traub Integrative Acupressure Healing, Shutesbury, MA – Combines 5 Element principles and the meridian system of acupuncture with the muscle release of massage.
- Lori Mars, CST, Lori Mars Integrated Bodywork, Wendell, MA – CranioSacral Therapy, Zero Balancing, and other gentle hands on work.