Celebrate Your Body, Mind and Spirit
The 2020 Festival will be held on October 3 and 4. Applications for Healing Arts exhibitors are now available and must be submitted by May 1. Use the form below to get in touch with Janet, the Organizer, with any questions or comments.
Our local North Quabbin region Healing Arts Practitioners are here to provide and promote complimentary health care choices for you. Don’t miss this opportunity to sooth and nourish your body, mind and spirit.
Our 2019 Healing Arts Practitioners were:
- Phoebe and Zoe Burch, Burch Girls Lip Balm, Petersham, MA – Homemade local lip balms and eye pillows.
- Marie Elena Bigelow, Earthly Delights, Orange, MA – Harvesting and producing a serum/cream from organically-based chaga with essential oils.
- Heidi Hagan, LCMT, Peaceful Moments Therapeutic Massage, Gardner, MA – Massage therapy, chair massage, and foot reflexology.
- Lori Mars, Integrated Bodywork, Wendell, MA – CranioSacral Therapy, Zero Balancing, and other gentle hands on work.
- Janet Masucci, Riverside Healing and Bodywork, Gill, MA – Integrative Acupressure and Integrative Positional Therapy.
- Shunji Shiatsu Massage, Wendell, MA – Traditional Japanese Shiatsu Massage by Shunji Morimoto.
- Karen Traub, Karen Traub Integrative Acupressure Healing, Shutesbury, MA – Specializing in the treatment of pain, anxiety and addiction recovery.
Use the form below to get in touch with Janet, the Organizer, with any questions or comments except for applying for the 2020 Festival.